Stiebel Eltron Under Sink Water Heaters
Stiebel Eltron is an internationally recognised manufacturer of innovative and quality heating systems. Today, Stiebel Eltron looks to focus on its high quality, well engineered products. The primary focus in product development has been on products which use less energy, are much safer, and give consumers higher levels of comfort in their homes.
Made in Germany, the SNU 5 Stiebel Eltron under sink water heater is an instant, no fuss way of supplying hot water in any situation. It is easily installed under the sink reducing pipe runs and providing instant hot water. With its new ‘Drip-Stop’ design, the SNU 5 saves water by eliminating drips while the water heats up.
The SNU hot water system incorporates a highly efficient insulation system which provides thermal insulation and minimal energy losses. The thermal cut-out provides a permanently safe maximum water temperature. In addition the SNU has a Thermo-Stop function that helps to save energy and prevents the mixer tap from being heated in stand-by mode. These features, coupled with a range of tapware specifically designed to complement the brilliant SNU point of use heaters, ensure that we have the ideal solution for your kitchen, tea preparation or BBQ area.
Advantages of the SNU 5 Water Heater
High quality design
- Made in Germany
- Designed for single isolated sink
- WaterMark approved. Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498
- 5 year full parts and labour warranty
Energy and water saving
- Low Minimum standby power consumption
- Saves energy and water through point of use installation
- Compact space saving design
- Installed underneath the sink for single point of use
- 240V – 3 pin power cord with earthed plug 10Amp
- Open vented design must be fitted with specialised tapware
- No safe tray or drain required – No ventilation required